Tuesday, February 8, 2011

West Valley Trail

The West Valley Chapter of OET has been trying to make a trail system near Mac. Rachel and I decided to check it out. Let me say first of all it is not ready to ride unless you are very adventurous.

Looking ahead on the "trail"

Here are some examples of the condition of the trail at this point. Some areas are OK but others you can't even tell there is a trail if we didn't see the flags.








The trail at this point is very steep and has a creek crossing. These pictures were trying to show how steep some parts of it were. Rachel and I are two of the most adventurous riders I know and even we got off and walked our horses a couple of times.





Two very tired horses after 2 hours of trail blazing! I was so proud of them both. We had several hairy situations but Brownie and Tango handled it all.






3 comments:

  1. His name is Tango thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok changed Turbo to Tango. But in my defense I was writing this while on cold meds :)

    ReplyDelete