Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bit-less Brownie...........NOT!

Brownie has been doing so well lately, he has been in an "Indian hackamore" and seemed to enjoy being bit-less. Well today he blew it! We were riding in the neighborhood, Zach on Tango, Jess on Brownie and I was on Dewey. We got about a mile away when Brownie acted up so bad, pulling Jess around and just being Brownie on his worst day. I of course was yelling at Jess, "Use your loud voice." "Pull to one side, shorten up the reins!" none of it worked.

This is where I figured that I would get on and show him a thing or two. Boy was I embarrassed when he acted even worse and took off back towards the house! I did manage to turn him but I had had it! Back to the house we went and Brownie was quickly fit into a Tom Thumb.

This was what he thought of it!



Just so that Brownie isn't hogging the blog, here are the other two..

no longer bitless 003
Look how small Brownie looks 


Zach and tango
See Brownie, Tango is making a nice face


No comments:

Post a Comment