Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fort Stevens State Park

Ft Stevens is a lot of fun. Miles of beaches! We have been there twice and it has never been busy so there is lots of room to run. We have also explored off beach trails a little. I have to say I think this is one of my favorite places to go. Be prepared for some wind though.

These pictures were from my first time there, I was so proud of Turbo and Tango they both let us get them in the water. It was such a strange feeling when the waves came up and around their legs, it seemed like we were moving sideways. I can't wait to go back and explore the off beach trails further. We just barely touched on them last time but we had a lot of fun.

PS Ask Rachel what happened the last time we went? :)

Fun in the water


Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment