Friday, May 13, 2011

NW Horse Expo



I definitely have to agree that it has been a while since we posted but I do want everyone to know that our endeavors have not ended and that Tina and I trudge on to find new and exciting things to report about.

So for this post I wanted to update you guys and let you know how the NW Horse Expo in Albany went. Tina and I went in not knowing what to expect; even though I’ve owned horses for most my life I never had the opportunity to go to the Expo. Let me just start with saying, it was fantastic! The place was full of vendor booths with products I had no idea existed! I found myself saying over and over “Wow, I was wondering if someone had invented that!” This place was full of things to make the equine experience as pleasurable as possible. From Interlocking grates for your pastures to keep the mud at bay, to completely customizable saddles from Barefoot Saddlery, there was truly something for everyone.

Tina and I attended a couple clinics, watched the stallion exhibition, which I found has my dream horse, Rembrandt, a Friesian dressage stallion who’s mane is down to his knees and forlock extends to the tip of his muzzle. He was absolutely gorgeous.

Please enjoy the photos that we took and we hope you get a chance to attend next year!




TBtrailrider


No comments:

Post a Comment