Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stagecoach horse camp

It has been awhile since I have posted so the next few posts might not be in order but I feel the urge to post again.

My kids and I all have birthday's within the same week so we decided to go camping to celebrate. The camp is in Tillamook forest and we were the only people there. It was so nice! There are miles of horse trails as well as fire roads. One thing that we like but other horse people may not is the fact that the area is also open to atv vehicles.

We had been in the area before and knew there was a waterfall but had never found it. Success this time we found it and it was spectacular.


Jessie and Rachel swore it wasn't cold but
I decided to trust them on that :)

I can't wait to go back, it will definitely be a favorite spot this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment