Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bob Straub State Park

This was a nice little beach ride with my daughter Jessie.  We left the boys in Hebo at Clay's cousin playing with guns to prepare for Zach's first hunting trip. Jess and I decided to drive down to the beach and ride.

I think it was Brownie's first time at the beach at the beginning he was freaking out at the way the sand moved under his feet. I wasn't sure how he would do because the last time we tried to make him cross a small creek he jumped it! Jess started out on Brownie and rode him for about an hour but then got frustrated and tired. So I took over. I never got him in the main water but I was able to get him to play around in a few large puddles. All in all it was a fun day. I do think Ft Stevens is slightly better just because it is not near as busy.

Bob Straub web site


No comments:

Post a Comment