Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jessielee

My last couple of rides has been with a new friend Jessielee. We met at "The Horse Forum" looking for horsey friends to ride with. She currently does not have a horse of her own at the moment but since we have several I invited her over. We could not be more opposite on the outside, but she is a great person. So easy to talk to and I am very glad to call her my friend.

The first day we took her on one of our signature rides. Up, up, up and more up. Did I mention there wasn't any trails? She took it all in without a whimper. even though she hadn't been up on a horse for a couple of months since she had a bad fall.

I think she fell in love with Dewey that day so from now on I will make sure he is still here after she leaves :) I am not sure what we were thinking but we didn't take any pictures that day so I am stealing one from her facebook....

Jessie and Hugger the horse she leases

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found a new friend! Very cute horse! I am looking for a new barn. Do you like where you board? What is it called?

    ReplyDelete