Saturday, December 4, 2010

Georgia and some other people

 Jessie and I went to Seattle on Friday so Jess could meet Georgia. I noticed after looking at the pictures of the trip that Trina was there too....


Here is Georgia in all her chubby cheeked glory.

Jessie was to scared to hold Georgia at first. She actually asked Trina what would happen if she dropped Georgia and killed her!!?!?! What an active imagination. I assured Jessie that I had dropped her several times and she wasn't dead. After she held Georgia once she wouldn't let her go so Trina better be careful next time we come up to Canada we may have a large item to declare.




 This was the position Georgia was for most of the day, passed out COLD!


Hmmmm I wonder what it would be like to move to the states?
Must talk to Ryan about that.


As you can see from the back ground we did do other things besides stare at Georgia. We also toured the underground, Pikes place and the Pioneer Square area. More about that next time but here are three of my favorite girls enjoying the beautiful Seattle day.

No comments:

Post a Comment